Sunday 23 September 2018

Improve your Dental Health with a Intra Oral Camera

Intra-Oral Camera Makes You a Part of the Team

You want to make the most informed decisions possible in order to improve your dental health. Dr. Brent is making this easier with the intra-oral camera. This high-tech device is a small-scale video camera that presents a close-up picture of the interior of your mouth. You can now see for yourself what work needs to be accomplished and which teeth are in great shape. You’ll love how this works to make you an active participant in every dental decision.

KC Family Dental 
Sarah Brent, DDS
4034 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Fairway, KS 66205
Kansas City
(913) 220-2209
KCFamilyDental.com 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    dental technology blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! how to sell a dental practice

    ReplyDelete
  3. weekend dentist Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have worked admirably on this article. It's truly decipherable and exceptionally keen. You have even figured out how to make it justifiable and simple to peruse. You have some genuine composition ability. Much obliged to you. Implant Dentist

    ReplyDelete